How To MC A Wedding
If you’re the Wedding MC who wants to know how to MC a wedding reception then it’s crucial that you be aware of what’s required in your role.
Many Wedding MC’s rely on the wedding planners to give them guidance on what to do at the wedding reception.
In many cases, the wedding planners will know what events they want to take place but they might not know how to prepare a FUN celebration.
More importantly, they might not know how to mix fun with sentiment to make it both a celebration and a romantic time for the bride and groom.
There’s a very good likelihood they won’t know how to MC a wedding.
After all, that’s your job as Wedding MC.
If you’re the Wedding MC, be sure to ask yourself these questions as you learn how to MC a wedding reception and prepare for the reception events:
1. Do you have your Wedding MC questions to ask the bride and groom prepared?
2. Have you outlined how you will introduce the bridal party or wedding party and the bride and groom during the Grand Entrance?
3. Do you have your introductions for the wedding guests who will be giving wedding speeches and wedding toasts?
4. Have you prepared the wedding games and wedding entertainment will take place at the reception?
5. Have you finalized the preparations you will have to make as Wedding MC before the reception?
6. Have you prepared the Wedding Reception Agenda (Run sheet)?
7. Have you done your walk through and checked things out at the wedding reception venue?
8. Have you prepared your welcome (also known as the Wedding MC Speech) to the wedding guests at the beginning of the wedding reception?
This isn’t an exhaustive list of questions by any stretch of the imagination.
But it will give you an idea of the detail that every Wedding Master of Ceremonies should go through when planning a wedding reception.
As you can see, knowing how to MC a wedding reception isn’t just about making announcements.
It entails a huge amount of planning and preparation before you even step into the wedding reception room on the wedding day.
That’s why you need a step-by-step guide that takes you through the various events you’ll most likely encounter at a wedding reception.
In How To Be A FUN Wedding MC, the wedding master of ceremonies is shown WHAT to do – what to check for, how to prepare for wedding reception events, how to create a wedding reception agenda, what wedding games to consider, what entertainment to consider, what to say, and what to do.
But How To Be A FUN Wedding MC goes beyond telling you what to do.
In many cases, it also shows the novice Wedding MC HOW to do his or her duties with the aid of preparation sheets and checklists.
Be sure to check it out because How To Be A FUN Wedding MC shows the novice wedding MC how to MC a wedding reception from start to finish.
Click on the image below to find out more about
How To Be A FUN Wedding MC…